Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Obsession

I blame my mom on my home decor obsession. I remember going to home stores with her when I was younger. Although I hated it then, its my weakness now. Every time I go to Target, I HAVE to look at all the home stuff. I love antique stores and cute shabby chic stores. There is an awesome one on State Street in Orem just before Center St., when going North. I don't remember what it is called but it is a cute house on the left hand side. It is filled with tons of stuff. I die every time I go, which is quite frequently.
My newest obsession within the home decorating stems off of my desire to have my own apartment. I cannot wait to decorate the way I want without worrying about roommates and such. I might possibly be able to live out that dream next year... we shall see, thats another story all in its own (maybe more to follow later on that). My new love... tablecloths, table runners and napkin rings. I was in Florida last month and one of the girls' house had the cutest table runner. So now I have tried to find cute ones that I like. But I have run into a problem. What color scheme do I want? My options:

a. black tablecloth, cream runner and napkins and silver rings. Very basic and classy.

b. Red/ brick tablecloth, black paisley runner and napkins and same silver ring as before. I could not save the image of the tablecloth but it looks rustic and way pretty.
c. Black tablecloth, yellow runner and napkins and silver ring

I couldn't find good pictures for the last two options. I just don't know what to do! Help!! :)

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Well it depends... what color are the napkins? Are they cloth or the throw-away kind? I like the red and black paisley idea. But I also like the cream and black. I don't think I would do yellow.

I really don't believe we should hang out outside of school.... we would get into WAAAAY too much trouble together. :)