Monday, November 10, 2008

Cougars!!!

I have come to LOVE BYU football! I cannot imagine a better way to spend my Saturdays. I am so grateful to finally be at a college that has football, sorry ODU i love you , but you do not have football! It is a time I spend with friends and to show my school spirit! Saturday was the last home game of the season (I have been trying to make this post since Sat., but there were some technical difficulties) We won against San Diego State University. I still have hope that we can make it to a better bowl than Vegas... all we have to do is be UofU :/ I believe in my Cougars... sooo bring it on!
I finally took pictures, at the last game. So have a looksy :)
Roomies <3
My Darrren... Im gonna miss him a lot when he is gone :( but he has to graduate sometime
My favorite married couple!!!! I love you guys so much. Thank you for being part of my life
Me and Josh take some awesome pictures... we are so photogenic and gorgeous
Football group!!! too bad Sean is in the shadows... and Beth's eyes are closed

2 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

WHO is your favorite married couple?!?! I'm pretty sure I read that wrong.

Anonymous said...

How fun! there was a rumor that ODU will have their own football team in 2009..I don't know how true was this...we shall see : 0