Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog Surfing

Well, I finally sat down and allowed myself to write another post. I wanted to last week, but I had so much other stuff to do I wouldn't let myself. Last week Stacy tagged me in doing a blog surf to see what else is out there. So I did. It was interesting to see the things that a few other people blog about.

The first blog was from some in Brazil. I am assuming that because I could not read it and the only word I was familiar with was Brazil!

The next one was of a man and his love for dogs. He talked a lot about adoption and other dogs that need or have been adopted recently. But he has is own, Arthur. He was given a sugar pumpkin and tried to eat it. Surprise, Surprise. Dogs try to eat everything.

His latest post was a bunch of pictures of different raised food dishes for Arthur. There were quite a few on there , but this is my favorite one! I would never get them but they looked the most interesting.


The next blog was a business by Kara. It is called Krafts by Kara. I really like her new frame and I am tempted to call her and order one from her!



The last blog that I looked at was of someone from Australia. I think he was into photography and there were lots of pictures . He took pictures of some really neat landscapes and skies. I picked my favorites. Now it is Ronda, Nicki, Leni and John's turn to go blog surfing. Just click on the next blog button at the top of the screen next to the search button.

No comments: