Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Day of Work

Tonight was my last night at the Marriott. I am going home for the summer and cannot be more excited.

It was the best and worst night of work for me. 

The bad... I almost passed out 4 different times. It was bad. I kept trying to be okay but every time it would kick me in the butt and remind me how feeble I am. 

The good... President Monson was at the banquet I served!!!! I did not get to meet him. My manager gave strict instructions not to make ourselves obvious to him and get his att
ention. So I was a good worker and did what I was told. But I still got to listen to him talk about printing, which was his profession before he became an apostle. It was so great, excepts all those almost passouts were right before and during his speech. But it was still amazing to be in such proximity. 


All in all, a great night that I will not forget :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so awesome!! I want to meet Pres. Monson;;maybe someday : )
Have a great summer Susan!!

Pierce and Stacy said...

why? Why were you passing out? I do not understand. Are you ok?! I sure hope so. I'll miss you lots and lots.