Saturday, April 18, 2009

Moving!!!

Instead of studying for my finance test, I decided to start packing. Looking back on that decision, I should have just studied! I knew I had alot of stuff, but man do I have a lot of stuff!!! It is the never ending mission to get all my stuff packed up.

I am pretty sure if it wasn't for my roommate and I sharing a moving truck and my dad coming out to help me move my car would look like this driving across country...




Classic I know! But I think you are really underestimating how much stuff I have. I have a shopping problem. At least I know about it, but unfortunately I am not doing anything about. Let's just hope I find a man that can handle my "retail therapy." :)

Oh, and another fun kicker of the day. I found out that the girl I was going to live with wants to have her friend live in our apartment next year too. Great, fantastic, except it is a ONE bedroom apartment that is actually meant for a married couple. Her grandma owns the apartment so she stays there. Rent is wayyyyy cheap, but I don't know if I can handle sharing a room with a total of 3 occupants! 

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Oh, just move in with Pierce and me... there's an extra room! :) Good luck packing and on your finance test. How was 301?