Monday, June 1, 2009

Taiwan

I am trying to decided if i want to go to Taiwan and teach english for  six months. I have no plans for when I graduate in december and this would start at the very beginning of january. I would get paid plus have rent, airfare and food stipend provided. It sounds like an awesome deal but I am nervous about going there to teach english and not know the other language at all. I have to decide soon because I have to put in my application soon. Let me know what you think! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounded like it will be a great experience for you! I would recommend for you to fast and pray about it. I know Heavenly Father will answer. We wish you luck.

Pierce and Stacy said...

It's like in the movie Taken....

NO-don't do it.


Just kidding. But really, in the movie Taken he says he is not paranoid (about his daughter traveling) just aware of the world around him and knows what is out there.

I'm just saying. Be careful. (RM speaking here)

But if you really want to do it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

P.s. I miss you