Friday, February 20, 2009

What to do in Provo

There are many times I ask myself what the crap is there to do in Utah? Well, it seems every time I always end up finding something to do. 
Valentine's weekend was a fun filled weekend, which included a no-boys-allowed tent! 

Ben Kweller Concert at the Depot in Salt Lake. I love hanging out with my Marylanders :) It makes me so happy. 

 Hot tubbing with the girl's on valentine's day <3 
Tent and movie came afterwards. I normally hate valentine's day, but it was so amazing to spend it with friends and just act stupid, and be a girl!!! 
Imagine this: its sunday after church and its naptime, you start to think about sleeping in your bed, but just then you remember... you have a fort in your living room calling your name. Needless to say, my favorite sunday naps are the ones in my forts! 

I strongly believe in the whole rest on sundays because when else do you get to just lounge around, be with friends, have no worries in the world, and know that its what you are suppose to do on that day and you don't feel bad about neglecting your homework. But once you have to think about mon., it starts to go down hill :(

This weekend, will be just as much fun, and more to come later! 

2 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

COOOL! I haven't built a fort in forever. I'm a wee-bit jealous. Darn.

Oh and I totally ask myself that question about provo daily...

Anonymous said...

I always say to myself " enjoy the simple things" and I always find a lot to do : ) glad you are enjoying those simple things in life!