Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CONING!

In high school my friends would love to go coning! You take a construction cone and put it on someones lawn. Well last semester I "borrowed" a BYU police cone and had it in my trunk. Friday night me, brittani and beth decided to make use of it! It was a spontaneous activity, which i love more than anything. We coned good old Josh! I was way into, maybe a little bit more than the others. If we weren't on asphalt i would have done a 007 roll. We were putting the cone in front of his apartment and we forgot to be quiet. We knew he was not home, but his roommates were. Needless to say Rob opened the door and I screamed like a little girl, jumped up and started running down the hall (i saw taken earlier that day so I blame the jumpiness on that) 



No comments: