Thursday, October 1, 2009

Crazy!

There are two things that are crazy about this post.

1. It is the second post of the day. And when you only post every other week or so, it is exciting to post twice in one day... and it be like minutes after each other.

2. I was going through random blogs... just hitting next blog button at the top of the page and I came across this blog...




Now what is crazy about it is that it is of Farm Country. At Thanksgiving Point! Which is where I do my internship. I was just at Farm Country yesterday, for the first time since being at my internship for 5 weeks. It got me really excited to know about the place this lady was blogging. Now I don't know if the "next blog" button is based out of where you live or whatever, or if it is completely random. I hope it is random because it makes this finding so much cooler!

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Niiiice. Two posts in one day. Way to rock it Sus! Thanks for the quick shopping trip today and for skipping class, it was fantastic!