Saturday, June 20, 2009

Reunited

On my drive back to the east coast this summer I left my beloved water bottled in a hotel. I believe it was in Kansas City, MO. For the past month I have been without it. I don't know how I made it through because I had that thing with me all the time before. But good news, I finally found a place in Annapolis that sells them and I got another one. Whoo hoo

Oh and...
a. I move back to Annapolis on Mon. So happy to be going home. 
b. I started filling out my application for Taiwan.
c. I am looking at schools for psychology. I just have no idea where I want to go. 

3 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

I have the same water bottle and love it! It goes everywhere with me too. What an exciting life, you can do whatever you want to do!

Rachel said...

yay! I'm excited to for you to graduate.

Youngfamily said...

Are you ever gonna come back????