Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Triathlon!!

I got a message from my roommate Brittani this morning, via facebook, asking if I wanted to do a triathlon in October with her and a friend. She is the only person that has been able to convince/get me to commit to doing something completely foreign to me... half marathon (which unfortunately all our group was hurt and couldn't run), teaching english in Taiwan and now a triathlon in Lake Powell.

Earlier this summer I talked about wanting to do a triathlon and then put it to the back of my mind. Well, leave it to Brittani to bring this up and spike my interest again. So here I am, looking up training programs for triathlons, wishing I have been running more since I got home.


Hopefully this will get to be my view while swimming.



3 comments:

Christine Frandsen said...

oh my heck! my family has a houseboat week in October- and if I can learn how to swim, Paul and I totally want to do a triathalon. PS- I'm going to Powell monday! Wahoo!

corinneandmatt said...

Good for you Suz! I'll test the waters for ya, Im going in a week!

Youngfamily said...

That sounds like fun, it will be such a accomplishment!!! Hurry back we miss you!!!