Friday, January 23, 2009

BYU Basketball

I have learned to appreciate college basketball. I started out at a school that had no football, so our love was basketball. Homecoming and all major sporting events were basketball. And it helped that we were good... GO ODU! (I'm still a monarch at heart) 

But now that I have football my basketball attendance has dropped slightly. But thanks to Nicki, and the fact that she goes to see Nate cheer helps me get back in the spirit. Last night's game was intense. We were doing so good, but like true BYU nature, we CHOKED! UGH why?? why? why? Oh well. I was a way intense and good game.

And even funnier story... Me, Nicki, and Nate were coming up the elevator from the ground floor and were with all the UNLV basketball players. One guy (mind you a tall guy) randomly says "I need a shower".. well the smart allelic that I am debated within myself whether or not to comment on it... well my sassy side came I and I looked up at him and said "Yeah you do." The expressions on his and his teammates faces were priceless! Totally priceless. 

I finally took pictures for once. They aren't amazing but there are with amazing people. And please note the glasses and dark hair. I re-invented myself. I am growing up and realizing that I am so I am starting to think about what will look good as a professional. Let me know if you like it. 



My bestest. Love you <3 
And my favorite married friends. 

No comments: