Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Internship

Last week was the longest week of my life. I can't believe school start just last monday.

I started my internship at Thanksgiving Point. I am in the public events department and I am loving it. It was a long week with my normal 20 hours a week plus 20 hours over the weekend for events, but the great thing is that I am sure that this is what I want to do. Although I had no part in planning any of the events that I worked this weekend, I enjoyed the day of part.

Classes this semester will be quite interesting. My capstone class will be time consuming but good, seeing as I love my group! I have my last 3 generals and one comms elective this semester: upper english, new testament, and media and world religions. I did not get my job back at Marriott but based on this past week, I don't have time for work.

Below are some pictures of the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point, where I spent all of my time this weekend.

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Pretty pictures! I miss you guys so much! Who is in your 485 group? Who is your client this semester?

Pierce and Stacy said...

Abbbbby! We miss you.


SUSSSSSSAN... good post. Last week was a long week. But I think you have a great internship!

Youngfamily said...

I love it there it is just so pretty. PS I still have not seen you... I leave in two weeks for home for 3 weeks